Santa Rosa, CA
Our client is seeking the very best (quality, attention-to-detail, and speed counts) Hatchery Workers to assist the production department. As a Ranch Clean Up Worker you will be responsible for handling eggs, packing, and processing. The Hatchery Worker will be instrumental in the success of the production department.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Sunday from 4:00 am -12:30 pm
You’re good at:
- Lifting from 20lbs -50lbs
- Attention to detail
- Working in a team environment
- Previous ranch work experience
- Previous experience working at a fast pace
- Previous experience working around food
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration email: Alan@Starhr.com or call 707-762-4447