Parts Support Representative
Santa Rosa, CA
Hourly Rate: $20-$22 DOE
Our client, an agricultural supply store, seeks a Parts Support Representative for its Santa Rosa location. The Parts Support Representative will oversee the Parts Department and provide customer support in the store and in the field. Other responsibilities include receiving, sales, merchandise display, maintaining a clean and orderly work area and showroom, delivery of parts, maintaining part inventory integrity and providing exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers.
Business hours are Monday through Friday – 8 am to 5 pm. This position requires participation in on-call program and a rotating work schedule, including Saturdays.
- Minimum of high school diploma plus 4 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of parts, machinery and basic understanding of inventory management principles
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team environment and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to write and speak effectively
- Hold a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Parts counter experience
- Forklift experience preferred
Please submit resumes to Diane@Starhr.com for consideration.