Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Star Refining is the established market leader in the business of recycling precious metal scrap from the dental industry. We call on dentists in the US. Our sales reps are buyers, not sellers. Star buys “dental scrap" with reclaimable gold, silver, platinum and palladium from dental offices. We are offering a career-building opportunity for a candidate with sales experience to join our growing team.
We are focused on increasing our customer base in established territories while simultaneously expanding into new territories. The qualified candidate will help Star roll out an aggressive business development initiative in targeted territories and surrounding areas. The nature of the business is transactional and requires a high volume of office visits per day by each sales rep. With our no-cap incentive program, there is big potential for rapid growth!
Star is searching for an Outside Sales Representative who will be working in the [primarily] Phoenix Metro area. The unique position offers opportunity for significant sales success in a territory with significant proven potential, and may require overnight trips approximately 1-2x per month. Our Inside Support Team will coordinate your routes and calling campaigns. There will also be opportunities to travel to other territories within the United States as well.
All approved mobility and travel expenses are reimbursable and a company vehicle is provided.
Your Total 2020 Earnings (Base+Commission) potential is a minimum of $90K this year (annualized). A successful rep in this territory can expect to earn $100K+ per year. Our top performers in well developed territories earn more than $200K.
- Successfully implement our proven sales strategies to close deals.
- Evaluate customers needs, and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all customer contact in the company's mobile CRM system.
- Attend [virtual] meetings, sales events, and training sessions to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management regarding sales process and customer feedback.
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- Play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, and qualifying prospects.
- Lives within Phoenix AZ metro area, preferably somewhere with good access to the interstate[s].
- A winning attitude with a track record of closing new business and exceeding goals.
- Motivated by success, results, and by our no-cap incentive program.
- Experienced in outside sales, territory management, including in-person sales interactions, B2B, and cold calls.
- The ability to qualify, build, and manage the sales channel ensuring a timely and successful progression from prospect to close.
- Commitment to learn from industry experts and inject your own creativity in reaching your potential in a new and constantly evolving business climate.
- Proficient in CRM sales techniques supported by cutting-edge omni-channel, face-to-face + digital marketing strategies to open up new accounts.
- Trustworthy, accountable & hard working.
- Valid drivers license & auto insurance, and a good driving record. Vehicle provided.
This W2 position offers a base salary with no-cap commission and incentive earning potential. Star offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, and an IRA.
COVID-19 Notes: Our company was quick to respond to the 2020 pandemic. We have developed short and long term strategies to maintain the safety of our reps & customers and to minimize the impact of potential further business disruptions during 2020-21. Sales training and meetings are currently being handled via video conference and you will start your employment with several days training, fully compensated that can be done from home.
Star RefiningWhy Work Here?
Career-building opportunity for a candidate who would like to learn and grow with a market leader.
Star is the established market leader in the business of recycling precious metal scrap from the dental industry. We call on dental offices in the US, Canada and internationally.