Star Refining West Palm Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Star Refining is seeking a self-motivated, outgoing, operations assistant to add to our team! This is a hands-on position that will require an individual to be physically fit enough to move around warehouse items (pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs ; lifting objects up to 25 lbs). Time will be split between working in the warehouse and in the main office.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Receive and sort dental scrap.
- Proper documentation of data retrieved.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Numbers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Organize and compile warehouse supplies.
- Complete other administrative duties as requested.
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure safety for yourself and coworkers.
- Comfortability with handling dental scrap.
- Ability to identify and categorize by color and criteria.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Physically able to push/manure up to 50 lbs.
- Physically able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Positive and trustworthy.
- Able to work in a team.
Looking to hire full-time. Looking to find someone who fits in to our work family and wants to help grow themselves + the company!
Star RefiningWhy Work Here?
Career-building opportunity for a candidate who would like to learn and grow with a market leader.
Star is the established market leader in the business of recycling precious metal scrap from the dental industry. We call on dental offices in the US, Canada and internationally.
901 Northpoint ParkwayWest Palm Beach, FL