Territory Sales Manager
- $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
STAR PIPE PRODUCTS (CANADA)
Location: The TM will cover Ontario Canada. Job requires travel, and remote (home office work). Must live in Ontario!
The Territory Manager is responsible for sales of Star Pipe Products’ utility products within a geographical sales territory. This will require identifying, creating, and growing the business through wholesale distribution, gaining specification listings with engineers, local municipalities, and targeting projects through distributors.
- Maintains and generates sales
- Builds a network of contacts including distributors, engineers, and municipalities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and generates sales to current customer distributor base accounts
- Identifies, sets up, and generates business through distributor accounts
- Targets and sells projects through distributors
- Organizes and attends local and regional trade shows to promote Star Products
- Maintains active opportunity/project log
- Gains local and municipality approvals
- Gains engineering specification approvals with municipalities
- Prepares sales goals and forecasts
- Assists in the development and roll-out of new products
- Reports product trends, competitor offerings, customer needs, and market changes in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Sales experience in Industrial, Construction, or Water Works business
Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications, Etc.:
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and email experience
- Problem-solving skills required
- Strong sales and networking skills
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to drive and willing to travel
- Home office environment
- Occasional Overnight travel required
- Travel throughout the territory on a consistent basis
Star Pipe Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Great Company, Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, 401-K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
We are the proud owner of a U.S.A. foundry situated in South Coffeyville, Oklahoma. Star® Pipe Products is a domestic & global manufacturer for a broad array of iron products for the water and wastewater industries. Established in 1981, Star® Pipe Products is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and has been delivering quality products and services for over 40 years.
Star Pipe Products
1144 Industrial RoadCambridge, ON
Get fresh Territory Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.