Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Star Media Enterprises, Inc., a leading provider of custom software and processor of TV ratings data located in Dunedin, FL, is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join our amazing team. This team member would be responsible for performing a variety of tasks, including data processing, data analysis, quality assurance testing of our proprietary software systems, writing technical documentation, scoping custom software projects, and performing client support and training.
We have a casual work environment and offer great benefits. Our hard working and dedicated team has been committed to providing quality software products and stellar customer service to our national client base for over 30 years. This is an entry level position with advancement potential. We are willing to invest the time to train the correct individual. Attention to detail is a must! This individual should possess the following traits, skills, and qualifications:
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, eagerness to learn.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent basic math, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to work within groups and/or individually with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Looking for long term employment in our Dunedin, FL office (Not Remote or Contract Work).
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, databases, or SQL Server is a plus, but not required.
- Degree in math, data sciences, computer science or related field or related certifications is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with data processing, number skills, and software testing is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive salary offering, which depends on experience and education background.
- Bonus plan (After 1-year of employment).
- Employer Paid Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Contribution = Currently 15% of Salary (After 1-year of employment).
- Health Insurance (We pay 50% of premium for employee and the employee's spouse and/or children).
Star Media Enterprises, IncWhy Work Here?
This might be the last company you ever work for! We are a close and caring team!
Star Media Enterprises, Inc. is a software and data processing services company that is a leading provider of TV ratings research software and Nielsen TV Ratings Media Data, to the ad-supported television network and media research industry. Established in 1988, the company has grown with a multi-talented staff with decades of experience in developing database software and analysis tools used by the media industry. Star Media is known for our unique knowledge and understanding of the ratings data and our ability to process clean, reliable, and accurate ratings data for the industry.
1080 Belcher RdDunedin, FL