Positions are available at Star Manor of Norhville (in Northville, MI). We are searching for 2 afternoon full time CNA's starting at $14.25/hr with a 50 cent/hr incentive, and a raise after a 90 day probationary period. Afternoon hours are from 3:00 pm to 11:15 pm, (afternoon hours from 3 pm to 11 pm is able to earn a $.50 incentive pay for not being tardy or calling off). Also searching for 2 full time day time CNA's starting at $13.25 an hour again with a raise after a successful 90 day probationary period. Day time hours are from 7:00 am to 3:15 pm. Full time shifts are 80 hours biweekly. There has also opened up a full time activity assistant position that is from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm that we would like to place a CNA in if interested with pay starting at $13.25 an hour.
Star Manor is a small 37 bed facility that at present time is all female, 95% Alzheimer/Dementia, and no aggressive behaviors. Very home like and great place to work.
Certified Nurse Assistants are to be State of Michigan certified and will be giving ADL care to our residents. No catheters or tubing of any kind.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams