Food Scientist - 1138629
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Food Scientist - Confectionary:
Food Science, Food Engineering or related field; industry experience in an R&D role at a CPG company
- Innovative thinker with experience in technical product development or research in one or more of the following - gummies (preferred) chocolate, candy, supplements.
- Familiarity with lab techniques and instruments including differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) to measure Tg, vapor sorption analysis (VSA), texture analysis focused on firmness and tackiness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new challenges by applying skills a must
- Experience working in product development, or leading product development teams at plus
- Lead projects and teams that are conducting research to develop novel supplement & additive infused confectionary items
- Lead shelf-stable and confectionery product development research across multiple categories
- Collaborate effectively with scientific staff and interface with other teams or work independently
- Responsible for scoping and chartering new projects in confectionery and shelf stability
- Manage technical components of current and new third party product development partner relationships
- Works closely with product managers to understand customer needs and the best technical path forward towards the solution
- Responsible for ensuring teams method documentation and template maintenance
- Communicate research results to leadership on a weekly to biweekly basis
- Able to be externally facing in data presentation and interact with vendors and partners when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Star Employment Service
AddressDaytona Beach, FL
Get fresh Full Time FOOD Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.