APPLY NOW - IMMEDIATE HIRE - ENTRY LEVEL
We are a boutique business development firm on a major upswing looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients!!!
- Preparing and presenting sales presentations to potential new clients
- Coordinating and hosting client enrollment and closings
- After training is complete - understanding product/service knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What We Offer
- Leadership development - we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time with stable schedule - no nights
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
We Are Looking For Individuals With The Following Characteristics
- A powerful work ethic
- A positive attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine passion for customer service - a want to help people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an Entry Level position for which we will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, team lead, and the executive office. No experience is necessary.
All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, communications, business, film and screen arts, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.
We also love seeing candidates who worked while in school in any of the following positions: hospitality, FOH and BOH restaurant, server, bartender, host, hostess, food runner, chef, line cook, customer service, sales associate, customer service representative, retail representative, retail cashier, assistant customer service manager, assistant retail manager, summer camp counselor or staff, nanny, babysitter, tutor, as well as internships.
We are hiring immediately, apply today and qualified candidates will be contacted within 1-2 days to schedule an interview.
STAR180 is currently bringing clients and their consumers together through a refreshing, energetic and direct approach. Our mission is to help people gain a new perspective on new possible business ventures and fulfill each individual's potential to acquire top leading positions. By guaranteeing consistent results and delivering quality service, we also enhance the way our clients establish their relationships with their consumers in the long-run.