Fun Team looking for a new Team Member!
Star 180 is in search of driven, engaging individuals who are looking for a fun, full-time opportunity.
In this full time role, you will be the face of one of our Clients in several types of retail locations in your area.
You will be a key asset to the program by doing the following tasks in store:
- Manage a monthly calendar of retail store visits
- Work on product displays, engage with shoppers, and merchandise/replenish displays as needed
- Use CRM technology on a smart device to collect crucial data
- Engage with consumers and provide sales support/brand education to other associates
- Relevant retail, brand ambassador or customer service experience is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual/Fluent in Spanish is a plus!
- Reliable transportation is required
- Must be authorized to work in the US and at least 18 years old.
- Must be customer service oriented
Additional Job Details:
- Flexible work schedule (M-F only)
- Daily meetings with Team Manager and brand executive to learn about products and build skills
- Sales and marketing training workshops
- Branding and sales training are required before going into the field
- Growth opportunities are available for candidates who demonstrate excellent results
- Competitive pay + bonuses offered
- Full training will be provided