Staples focuses on our customer and our community. As a Technology Sales Associate you'll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer's needs in mind while helping them find a total solution for his/her technology needs. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers.
Your passion for "tech" will be show in your extensive knowledge of products, offerings, and technical services as you advise customers. We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture motivated to deliver on Staples values.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Flexible hours/shifts and generous paid time off
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability, and many more benefits
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers as you learn their tech needs
- Champion technology selling programs both in-store and through the kiosk
- Stay current on new technologies, products and services to offer a total solution
- Ensure the Tech department achieves key metrics, including profitable sales
- Be flexible in performing various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, merchandising, maintaining a neat and clean store, other duties as assigned)
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures & safety standards
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Customer service experience demonstrating the ability to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Previous experience in a retail environment with technology sales and services