Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a TSA Customer Service Agent ("Enrollment Agent") you will provide great customer service in our Staples retail stores by helping customers realize an easier flying experience through TSA Precheck. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping customers achieve their travel goals.
You will process electronic fingerprinting, applicant data and initiate background checks across TSA programs. In the beginning, you will also learn and support retail sales and operations while waiting for your own background check to complete. This will provide you a well-rounded experience in understanding our stores and our customer.
We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture motivated to deliver on Staples values.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Flexible hours/shifts, generous paid time off and quarterly bonus
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance and many more benefits; full-time associates also eligible for medical and long-term disability insurance
- Greet all customers and provide a professional and welcoming experience
- Engage and present products & solutions that drives sales with our customer's needs in mind
- Verify customer identity, scan required documents into database system, take passport photos
- Complete customer fingerprint images, biometric & data capture processes and paperwork
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment
- Show an understanding of policies and procedures for fingerprinting and enrolling applicants
Essential skills and experience:
- 18 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen
- Pass a comprehensive and in-depth IndetoGO background check and drug test
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office; ability to operate a keyboard, photocopier, other office equipment
- Customer service related experience engaging and speaking to customers and understanding their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to travel locally (e.g. backfill at local enrollment locations, meetings, workshops)
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range