The TSA Customer Service Agent ("Enrollment Agent") is focused on providing great customer service in our Staples retail stores by helping customers realize an easier flying experience through government related consumer programs (e.g. TSA Precheck). Staples is focused on our customer and our community, so you will play an important role in being positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers achieve their goals.
Like our retail customers who are goal-oriented, we empower our people to learn, grow and deliver. As an Enrollment Agent, you will deliver on electronic fingerprinting and processing of applicant data across TSA programs and interact with customers daily for background check processing. While waiting for your TSA background check to complete, you will learn and support Staples merchandise sales and retail operations, providing you a well-rounded experience in understanding our stores and our customer.
Lead government/TSA related consumer sales for identity related products and services.
- Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
- Successfully complete customer fingerprint images, biometric & data capture processes and paperwork
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment
- Demonstrate an understanding of proper policies and procedures for fingerprinting and/or enrolling applicants according to multiple program requirements
- Greet all customers and provide a professional and welcoming experience
- Engage and present products & solutions to customers that ultimately drives sales with our customer's needs in mind
- 18 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen
- Pass a comprehensive and in-depth background check and drug test
- Deliver excellent service, build customer loyalty, understand customer needs to present solutions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to operate a keyboard, photocopier, other office equipment
- Embrace Staples values, as well as having strong ethics and honesty
- Customer service related experience
- Ability to travel locally (e.g. backfill at local enrollment locations, meetings, workshops)
- The above posting may have been shortened for external posting purposes, please ask about our formal internal job description