Staples Energy is seeking an experienced Journeyman to perform energy upgrades for our commercial program, in our Sacramento, CA location. Staples Energy is an energy saving company contracted with the utility company, Pacific Gas & Electric.
Responsibilities Include: Removal of old equipment and install new energy efficient measures. Measures include installation of various lighting fixtures, outlet grounding and interior/exterior wiring. Responsible for recording and reporting job data as outlines by management.
- Employee will be required to climb 6-ft to 10-ft ladders to access work
- Employee will be required to work with power tools and operate equipment
- Employee may come in contact with hazardous material and/or substances while working
- Employee may need to lift up to 50lbs and requires full range of motion
- Employee will be required to crawl and access confined spaces
- Work is primarily Indoors, clean environment and year round
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Hold a valid journeyman electrician license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional conduct and safety in customers’ businesses
- Pass background and drug screening
- Required to complete projects in a timely manner
- Employee is required to have a good driving record, a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Mathematical skills
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Attention to detail
- Participate in evening or weekend support when needed
- Inventory Control
- Work well both independently and as a member of a high performance team
- Punctuality and ability to meet daily schedules
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
Bonus Points for
- Spanish speaking
- Knowledge of the energy field
Health insurance including dental and vision coverage. 401(K) retirement plans and life insurance options. Paid time off including holidays, vacation, sick and personal time. In addition, we provide training with growth and advancement opportunities and the latest technology to support top performance.
To find out more visit our website: http://www.staplesenergy.com/about-staples-and-associates