Do you have excellent customer service skills and outbound call center experience? Join our team at Staples Energy!
Staples Energy, a leading provider of energy efficiency programs, is looking for an Outreach Specialist with exceptional people skills to provide customer support in our continuously changing and fast paced environment. Knowledge of the energy field is not needed; however, a willingness to learn is vital.
Staples Energy is an energy savings company that partners with local utilities and government agencies to implement direct install energy efficiency programs. "Going green" has caught on immensely, and we're planning on leading the change for more efficient and beneficial energy programs.
We currently have one opening with our commercial program located in Bakersfield, CA.
To provide a stress-free scheduling experience for our customers by using excellent communication and organizing their appointments to meet their needs. To develop your role by continuously growing, to learn how to be a customer service guru, and help us become a more successful company by aggressively growing our customer base.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential customers
- Educating customers on our energy savings programs/services by following sales scripts
- Create schedules and appointments for the Energy Specialist Representative
- Answering potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Managing leads by tracking and following up on them
- Work with outside sales reps to cross generate leads
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, and inactive calls
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Previous cold calling experience in outbound call center or related sales experience
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all-day
- Excellent verbal communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Possesses an energetic, professional, and friendly demeanor
- Sales and goal-oriented
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with diverse groups of people
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customer
Bonus Points For:
- Telemarketing experience
Health insurance including dental and vision coverage. 401K retirement plans and life insurance options. Paid time off benefits including holidays, vacation, sick and personal time. In addition, we provide the latest technology to support top performance. Set Schedule. We provide training with growth and advancement opportunities.
For more information on Staples Energy visit www.staplesenergy.com