Well established Mechanical Contracting firm specializing in Heating, Boilers, Burners, Air Handlers and Combustion equipment of all types is seeking a dynamic, organized seasoned Service Manager / Dispatcher. Be a part of this grounded, growing team of professionals where are you are appreciated.
Responsibilities and Duties
Rapidly growing commercial HVAC Mechanical Contracting company has a rare opening for a dynamic, skilled and experienced individual. Top pay for the right individual, paid holidays, vacation, company contributing 401K and life insurance are all perks when you join us! You must be an outgoing, personable and super reliable, honest person who is 100% customer focused. Join a team of forward thinking professionals who want us all to succeed!! Be a part of a dynamic, young team that has personal and professional growth spirit!
· Must have commercial / industrial experience with building mechanical equipment including but not limited to boilers, burners, controls, chillers , air handlers and piping systems. Fast paced environment will keep you energized and appreciated!!
Qualifications and Skills
· Knowledge of Boilers, burners, mechanical room design, purpose and layout.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in industrial/commercial service
· Ability to interpret and apply a variety of applicable codes and standards.
· Engineering background preferred in commercial/industrial boilers and boiler room accessories
· Computer literate utilizing Microsoft platform.
· Experience with boilers and the ability to identify potential customers to generate targeted proposals and manage estimates: service existing customers and be able to identify and solve customer boiler needs from a technical viewpoint: be detail oriented and have excellent technical and communication skills
· Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Product Development, Presentation Skills,
· Technical Understanding, organizational/planning skills, with ability to multi-task and set work priorities.
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills with customers, co-workers, supervisors, engineering, sales and management personnel.
Company sponsored contributory 401K plan, Contributory health plan, paid holidays and vacation, life insurance
Job Type: Full-time