Bed and Breakfast Associate
Stanton House Inn Greenwich, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
Our elegantly charming 20 room bed and breakfast is looking to expand its team :)
This isn’t your average “hotel job”.
We aim to make our guests feel at home. Picture staying at your friend’s house for the weekend and how they made you feel so welcome and looked after.
That's how we want our guests to feel! If you love hosting people then this is the job for you.
*Working in a hotel is not a job requirement, though customer facing experience is.
Job responsibilities include:
* Taking care of guests
* Preparing/serving breakfast
* Connecting with guests
* Taking reservations
* Preparing rooms for incoming guests
* Inspecting rooms for cleanliness before and after a guest
* Maintaining positive guest relationships
* Communicating with guests via various channels as text message, email, and over the phone
* Meeting sales goals
* A strong customer service attitude that values the 5 skills of customer service:
* Clarity in communication
* Continuous Improvement
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Must have a flexible work schedule
* Task-driven individual
* Autonomous, self-starter
* Reliable transportation
* Punctual (Being on time is important!)
* Non-smoking at our non-smoking establishment
* Ability to excel at a job that requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and ability to climb stairs and lift and carry up to 40 pounds
Stanton House Inn
FoodView all jobs at Stanton House Inn