- Uses knowledge of general concepts of relevant engineering elements including the analysis and design of coastal restoration and marsh creation projects
- Prepare hydraulic models and prepare hydraulic reports for watersheds
- Assists team in preparing drawings, presentations and reports.
- Conducts basic calculations and performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned and under the supervision of a project engineer.
- May perform field work related to pilot and/or construction related activities.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
- Assist in resiliency and drainage projects to prepare design documents and calculations
- Basic understanding of general concepts of relevant areas of water resource projects, watershed modeling and coastal engineering.
- Ability to participate and collaborate with project team.
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred and any other relevant design software and knowledge of calculations performed by hydraulic modeling software.
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office Suite and Adobe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires flexibility and a "can do" attitude.
EIT or scheduled to take the exam within one year of degree completion.
Minimum of 0-2 years of experience.
Co-op/Internship experience preferred.
Typical office environment working with computers and sitting at a desk. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.