To increase customer engagement leading to profitable conversions, we are looking for a professional front-end Web Designer with proven experience in the industrial B2B sector to join our in-house marketing team which serves several related companies.
The selected candidate will invest their creative web design, maintenance and SEO skills to effectively promote our brands, products and services to our customers both domestic and international. They will have the personality strengths to sustain focus on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements and Duties
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in web/UI design, maintenance and updating of web properties;
- A Bachelor’s degree in web development is preferred but work experience and the achievement of results will also be considered;
- Proficiencies should include website design and proven SEO effectiveness with understanding of how to generate, analyze and interpret web metrics and digital/SEM analytics;
- Technical fluency with HTML/CSS, WordPress, GUI and browser interfaces is needed;
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated to engage a project with enthusiasm and diligence through to completion;
- They will possess a very positive attitude and will work well with all levels of staff within the companies;
- Toward assisting our various divisional teams to attain their sales and marketing goals, the position requires excellent time management, project prioritization and deadline attainment.
The following skills are not required but would be considered as bonus attributes:
- Professional videography production experience;
- Technical writing skills for corroborating with engineers and product specialists toward crafting relevant messaging of key features and benefits to customers;
- Familiarity with business social media site postings;
- Fluent use of Adobe Creative Suite.
If these traits accurately describe your range of web development experience and career goals, then take your next step and apply with us today. Please include a link to your site/portfolio.