TRAVELING EXECUTIVE SUPERINTENDENT FOR COMMERICAL CONSTRUCTION
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are a Florida based Commercial Construction company looking for experienced Traveling Executive Superintendent to join our team. We specialize primarily in small to midsize Quick Serve Restaurants in the south east.
The ideal candidate would be a career minded individual with a customer service focus. You will need to be high energy and schedule driven. A proven track record of working well with subcontractors is a must.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ensure that the day-to-day coordination of carpenters and contractors turn out high-quality work that meets the approved project schedule.
· Obtain or verify that the subcontractors obtain all necessary permits for construction purposes
· Verify safety compliance with all trades
· Lead contractor meetings on a regular basis
· Create, manage and update the project schedule
· Communicate schedule status, updates and changes
· Plan, coordinate and manage jobsite logistics
· Oversee project quality plan and implement necessary changes
· Training – Provide training opportunities to subordinates for continuous improvement and cross training
Requirements and Skills
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial construction
· Ability to read and understand both architectural and civil drawings
· Must be willing to travel
· Must have experience supervising a project team
· OSHA 30 hour certified
· Must have strong knowledge and appreciation of construction safety processes and ability to enforce the project safety plan
· Must be able to create an environment where “safety first” is the culture and all trades people work with an incident and injury free attitude
We offer a fast-paced environment with excellent competitive pay and excellent benefits:
· Employee paid Medical
· Dental, Vision, Life
· 401 (k) retirement plan with Company Matching Funds
· Credit card for travel and job-related expenses
· Vehicle allowance of $ 150 weekly
· Per diem
· Cell Phone Allowance
· Vacation pay
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Stansell Properties & Development, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO and COO, great benefits, work life balance and a great culture.