We are seeking a Customer Support Representative to join one of our amazing clients in San Carlos! This is a 3-month contract position.
You will be responsible for providing pre and post-sales support for all external customer and field sales.
- Perform order entry of purchase orders, scrub orders, and returned goods requests accurately and promptly and within business process guidelines.
- Set up new customer accounts in QAD including new customer document requests, tax exemption certificates, credit references and special inquiries as required.
- Maintain customer account information, assuring efficient billing and maintenance of all related paperwork.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and accurately.
- Provide support to field sales including Quote/Price Agreements and other documentation requests, customer information, and special inquiries.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- 3 years of experience in a Customer Service/Sales Support role working with a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills