Stanley Steemer International, Inc. Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Stanley Steemer HVAC Manager
Stanley Steemer is currently hiring an HVAC Manager for our Farmers Branch, TX location. This is a great leadership opportunity with an industry leading company. We offer full benefits after 90 days, a team-oriented environment, open communication, personal recognition and promotion from within. We are looking for a candidate with an TDLR Contractors license and the desire to manage a product line with the support of an established company.
The HVAC Manager will manage all aspects of the air duct cleaning division. The incumbent will hire, train and manage air duct crews. The Air Duct Manager will assist in scheduling Air Duct jobs, estimate commercial jobs, monitor inventory of air duct truck/equipment and maintain quality standards and high levels of customer service and satisfaction. The incumbent will work to grow the air duct cleaning service line for both commercial and residential customers. The Air Duct Manager will have a solid and well-rounded understanding of company core services and products.
The HVAC Manager will review reports and other performance data to measure team productivity and goal achievement, determine areas needing improvement, provide insight for the product line, and help the company gain a competitive advantage in the market through competitive analysis.
- Understand core business of company, including carpet, furniture, hardwood floor service, water restoration and particularly Air Duct service line.
- Ensure client satisfaction by collecting customer feedback after every Air Duct job.
- Follow-up with the customer and ensure satisfaction. Ensure all stakeholders are completely satisfied with the work performed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective, current, and past clients.
- Create estimates and deliver proposals to commercial clients.
- Build relationships with prospective customers to grow the air duct program.
- Maintain a professional, ethical, and positive disposition as a primary representative of Stanley Steemer in the community.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding the budgeted Air Duct sales goals.
- Develop a business plan for attaining the budgeted air duct revenue after researching strengths and areas of improvement of your provided service and the typical “profile” of successful clients
- Develop a professional portfolio to combine various marketing tools, air duct literature and recommendation letters to educate the prospective client about Stanley Steemer services.
- Coordinate/Manage Air Duct crews including Air Duct Estimators to complete Air Duct jobs and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
- Conduct training and management of air duct crews, estimating, job scheduling, inventory of air duct truck/equipment, quality standards and growth of the air duct cleaning service line.
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays/Paid Vacation
- after 1 Year of Service Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
- TDLR Contractors license required.
- HVAC knowledge including equipment, systems and costs.
- Previous sales experience in bidding air duct and HVAC cleaning jobs preferred.
- Previous business management/leadership experience.
- Background check, drug test and motor vehicle record check required.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Our professional deep cleaning services extend beyond carpet cleaning to furniture cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood, air ducts, and 24-hour emergency water restoration. With national coverage that includes over 300 locations in 48 states, our familiar yellow vans deliver state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, highly-trained technicians, and 24/7 response time to your doorstep.
Stanley Steemer International, Inc.
At Stanley Steemer, we've been cleaning carpet since 1947, the year our founder, Jack A. Bates, invested $2,300 into a home-based carpet cleaning company. Today, still family-owned and led by the third generation, the Dublin, Ohio-based company is synonymous with everything clean for your home and business. Our professional deep cleaning services extend beyond carpet cleaning to furniture cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood, air ducts, and 24-hour emergency water restoration. With national coverage that includes over 300 locations in 48 states, our familiar yellow vans deliver state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, highly-trained technicians, and 24/7 response time to your doorstep.