Account Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Stanley Steemer is a fun, hands-on, team-oriented company. We are looking for motivated individuals for our Account Sales Manager opening in Edison, NJ
Our Account Sales Manager will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market by effectively selling Stanley Steemer services and related products. The Account Sales Managerwill develop a pipeline by successfully identifying needs and presenting service solutions to clients to drive sales growth.
This position pays a base salary of $60,000 + commission. Potential to make $80,000+/ year!
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting the best options suited to their needs.
- Be present at the initial time of service – based upon potential revenue.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Visit existing clients in between cleaning to maintain current client base and maintain a harmonious business relationship.
- Call and follow-up with clients after every commercial job to ensure customer satisfaction.
Planning and Business Insight
- Promote, sell, and secure sales from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers (using the tools, programs and resources provided by Stanley Steemer).
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing customers to the organization and analyze prospective customers to determine their potential.
- Identify the advantages of using Stanley Steemer and compares other organizations’ products/services
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service.
- Work with the Commercial Coordinator, Branch Manager and Technicians to ensure quality services are executed to new and existing clients.
- Utilize CRM to manage, retain and grow sales.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding the budgeted commercial sales goals.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Why Stanley Steemer?
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Wellness
- Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation
- Life Insurance + Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) + Match
- Stability and a variety of different roles that provide a path to career advancement
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
- Family-owned and operated since 1947
- U.S. manufactured equipment and technicians trained in-house
- 3-5 years of B2B experience in service-based sales organization preferred (HVAC experience a plus)
- Valid driver’s license
Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. This is a safety-sensitive position that requires driving a company vehicle. Drug screening and motor vehicle record check will be performed on all new hires. Stanley Steemer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stanley Steemer International, Inc.
40 Brunswick Ave Suite 101BEdison, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?