The Digital Marketing Specialist plays an integral role in executing and implementing marketing to drive brand awareness and engagement with our target audiences. Projects include managing content marketing, social media, paid search, and other digital advertising.
- Help develop and implement a strategic social media plan that reflects our mission, including targeting and reaching multiple audiences and creating opportunities to drive consumers towards the path of purchase
- Conceptualize, develop, and provide direction on engaging content to publish
- Oversee day-to-day social media and content strategy across all social platforms and execute social media activities (tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.)
- Maintain social media editorial/content calendar
- Works closely with marketing and design teams to create new and innovative paid social media ad content in order to optimize campaign creative (image, call to action, color, design, layout, etc.) for more cost-efficient initiatives to acquire new leads/homebuyers.
- Stay on top of social media trends and updates in order to bring in new ideas and keep brand awareness fresh
- Develop and implement digital campaigns – including Facebook, paid search, video, and banner advertising
- Develop and implement A/B test planning, execution, and analysis to further improve campaign CTR and conversion rates
- Measure, analyze, and report on digital metrics to understand customer behavior and trends and compare results against marketing goals
- Partner with content and creative team members to craft compelling messaging and build effective content marketing campaigns that increase awareness, generate leads, and drive conversion
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure effective audience targeting, successful campaign launch and optimization, and accurate measurement of campaign performance
- Remain relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future digital trends as well competitive activations across all relevant industries to identify and grow brand opportunities
- Ownership of other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Responsibilities will focus on social media, digital advertising, and content marketing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university, two or more years of full-time related professional experience in digital marketing
- 5+ Years of social media and paid digital advertising experience
- Proficient in standard office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a "can do" attitude with an ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Must possess: project management skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work across departments to achieve goals and communicate the value of digital marketing to internal clients.