The Assistant Neighborhood Sales Manager represents Stanley Martin Homes and is responsible for the sales office or model home, as well as providing information to prospective homebuyers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet and greet customers in a professional manner while interviewing them to determine their needs and requirements in a new home and community.
- Provide customer service to all prospective home-buyers about Stanley Martin homes and communities
- Coordinate opening and closing of sales office as needed
- Assist the Neighborhood Sales Manager with collection and documentation of pertinent homebuyer information and characteristics
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
- Adhere to company safety standards and help promote a safe working environment for office and field warranty employees, subcontractors and homeowners.
- Adhere to and promote the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanley Martin
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Organizational Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Self Starter
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience
- No real estate license required (except for South Carolina - a valid SC real estate license IS REQUIRED)