Executive Administrative Assistant
Stanislaus County Department of Workforce Development Merced, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under supervision, the office manager/human resource assistant performs work of moderate difficulty in Office and Human Resources administration.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports.
- Interacts with and supplies information to job applicants, employees, department heads, and public and private agencies.
- Provides clerical and operational support to other human resource staff.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all company and employee records and information.
- Manages Human Resources databases and files.
- Organizes company events, meetings or in-house conferences.
- Handles and processes correspondence, complaints and queries employees report.
- Prepares letters, presentations and reports for management and staff when needed.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ office administrative systems.
- Organizes the induction programs to staff, such as company trainings, etc.
- Ensures that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Maintains company trade accounts and petty cash.
- Assists in facility maintenance and upkeep.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Ethical Practice.
- Relationship Management.
- Intermediate computer and software knowledge.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
- Local travel to various worksites is required
Required Education and Experience
- At least one year of work experience in a clerical support position.
- Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Valid California Driver License
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced course work in human resources.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential
How to Apply
- Submit your resume to: Kelsey@neverboring.comv
Powered by JazzHR
Stanislaus County Department of Workforce Development
BusinessView all jobs at Stanislaus County Department of Workforce Development