Director of Education
- Posted: over a month ago
POSITION TITLE: DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
REPORTS TO: CAMPUS PRESIDENT
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Director of Education is responsible for insuring the quality of the training programs at Institute of Technology. He/she reports directly to the Campus President and is a member of the Executive Team.
IF INTERESTED IN POSITION, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME VIA EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Oversee curriculum development including implementation of any approved changes
2. Verify that curriculum is delivered consistently as to content, scope and sequence on each campus
3. Hold quarterly program specific meetings between campuses
4. Propose curriculum changes based on input from instructors, program directors, advisory boards, admissions. and employment services as well as industry trends
5. Develop and implement new programs
6. Assist with the hiring and training of all instructional staff members
7. Assist with Instructor Counseling in coordination with the Campus President or Program Director
8. Evaluate instructional equipment and training tools to determine quality and effectiveness making recommendations for improvement
9. Assist with the evaluation of library effectiveness and recommend changes where necessary
10. Promote and develop articulation agreements with other institutions of higher learning.
11. Assist administration in preparation of State and Accrediting Reports when necessary.
12. Participate in community committees and visit employers to assist with Placement and Curriculum development.
13. Perform classroom evaluations as needed to determine compliance with educational standards
14. Participate in communication, placement and management meetings, in-service
sessions, executive team meetings, graduation, and other school events as required by the Campus President
15. Other duties as required by the Campus President.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive treatment of the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Education.
The Director of Education shall have a BA in Education and a minimum of two years experience in vocational education
Powered by JazzHR
Stanislaus County Department of Workforce Development
EducationView all jobs at Stanislaus County Department of Workforce Development