Mortgage Loan Processor Manager
Stanford Federal Credit Union Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: May 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re on a mission to improve financial lives! If you’re a high-energy, compassionate and collaborative individual yearning to make a difference, we need you on our team! Members really do come first at Stanford FCU, because we’re non-profit and owned by our members. Our members work for Stanford University, Google, Facebook, Amazon and other amazing companies—and we provide them with the most generous financial benefits in our industry.
Role: The processing manager will be responsible for all functional guidance and managerial support to the SFCU Real Estate Processing department. They will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day job functions to include pipeline review, coaching, training and supervising member service relationships to meet the highest of standards. The position will also ensure quality of work and meet regulatory guidance for NCUA as well as adhere to Federal and State guidelines and regulations. The Processing Manager will work closely with CLO, VP and Director of Operations to ensure SFCU policies and procedures are maintained as well as meeting the service levels established by Management. The Processing Manager will demonstrate a highly motivated, positive, outgoing, influential personality with a strong emphasis on accuracy, workflow efficiencies and meeting timelines.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Participation in a formal credit training program is preferred.
- Must be S.A.F.E Act registered through NMLS>
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and preparatory experience.
- Requires well-rounded knowledge of the Banking and/or Credit Union industry, regulations, secondary mortgage market guidelines and operations as would normally be obtained by five or more years’ experience at a managerial or supervisory position in a financial institution.
What you’ll DO:
- Provide managerial oversight of the activities for areas of responsibility, including assigned staff and functional deliverables of the team.
- Demonstrate leadership daily; act as role model for success and lead a team of processor to meet daily, monthly and annual goals.
- Correspond with Members’ inquiries and concerns; resolve complaints and monitor NPS surveys and scores.
- Provide training, coaching and mentoring for direct reports. Implement and update new processes, policies and projects for Processors. Ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Responsible for the performance management of processors to include daily feedback.
- Develop and implement improvement and procedures for team to coincide with other department to improve turnaround time and productivity.
- Assist with internal and external audits for the Real Estate Department. Able to recommend improvement and ensure minimal findings for future audits.
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae and Portfolio guidelines. Adhere to Credit Union policies, state and federal regulations.
- Knowledge of CFPB guidelines and strong understanding of Initial and Closing Disclosure.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure delivery of products on time to meet deadlines and meet turnaround time expectations.
- Additional tasks include approving timecards; performance reviews; bonus reviews; and weekly 1:1 discussions.
- Daily pipeline review for lock expiration, violations and turnaround time. Comprise daily reports for team and conduct weekly meetings with team to go over units and volume.
- Participate and monitor annual compliance training assignments. Refer all suspicious lending activity to the Compliance Department.
- Monitor and approve direct reports’ schedules, review timecards and ensure coverage is met.
- Assist Director of Operations with expense reports. Monitor team usage.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Some of our benefits for YOU:
- 100% paid for employee medical/vision/dental/life insurance premiums
- Quarterly incentives
- 5% employer 401(k) matching
- Annual 401(k) profit sharing contribution
- Up to $500 per year in health/fitness benefits
- Employee recognition program with reward benefits
- Paid Sick Time and Vacation
- Federal/banking holidays
- 8 free hours to serve the community
- Paid CPE and professional license fees
- Ongoing training and education, seminars, conferences
- Employee discount loan program (auto/mortgage/credit card depending on eligibility)
- Flex health/transit plan availability
If you are ready for this exciting opportunity (or know somebody who is) please contact us today!
Please Note: SFCU does not provide work visa sponsorship or accept visa transfers for any positions. Applicants that require work visa sponsorship or transfer will not be considered for employment. SFCU does not provide any relocation benefits for any positions.
Stanford Federal Credit Union is committed to equal employment opportunities, and a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion for qualified individuals of all backgrounds.
Stanford Federal Credit Union
AddressPalo Alto, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Stanford Federal Credit Union