The successful candidate for Digital Banking Manager will lead a team of dedicated Digital Banking Member Advisors and the Sales & Services Support Specialist to develop and grow the SFCU's digital sales and operations channels. The candidate will work with SFCU leaderships to help shape the operational efficiencies identified from member feedback of Online Account Opening, Online/Mobile Banking, processes and efficiencies for how to manage, track and report digital banking activities, manage new member onboarding activities, cross-selling while ensuring the new accounts that are opened are utilized within establish timeframes. A strong digital sales or operations background is key to success in this role. Areas of responsibility will include playing a key role in evolving the SFCU’s digital sales and operation strategies. The candidate will work with Relationship Managers, Contact Center, Business Intelligence, and Product Management teams to help implement best practices to serve our members.
The Digital Banking Manager also works collaboratively and reports to the Director of Sales and Services to deliver an outstanding member experience along with a strong sales and team coaching acumen. Our business model requires a loyal highly skilled workforce that is motivated to deliver amazing service. The candidate will identify gaps between the service experience that we seek to deliver and the actual state of the department to address these gaps. This position will be the primary person to lead or participate in projects that impact the team.
This candidate must have proven leadership experience with the ability to accomplish complex goals based on knowledge, collaboration, and influencing skills. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be organized and results oriented with extreme attention to detail and focused on building and maintaining a best in class member-centric digital experience and team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify risks and establish controls to effectively mitigate those risks to an acceptable level, with an emphasis on protecting member information.
- Manage the Digital Banking team to deliver superior end-to-end member experiences that maximize the credit union's investment in the digital channels with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Collaborate with senior management across multiple lines of business and support groups within the credit union to ensure the digital channels are delivering on the business objectives of each area.
- Manage the Digital Banking team to ensure all secure messages are responded within the established timeframe.
- Supervise, manage, coach, and develop staff.
- Work with other managers or directors on their team’s knowledge of Online Account Opening, New Member On-Boarding and Net Promoter Score (NPS) in order to ensure synergy towards service expectations.
- Manage and respond to member feedback and implement strategies for any identified opportunities.
- Document processes accurately and maintain compliance with applicable banking laws and regulations.
- Five years to eight years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and organizational skills, including effective listening, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to develop a strong working partnership with other senior-level managers and executives in order to overcome hurdles, align resources and execute towards the organizational goals.
- Experience leading a team toward business objectives.
- Experience in identify risks.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in related business field or equivalent work experience.
Please Note: SFCU does not provide work visa sponsorship or accept visa transfers for any positions. Applicants that require work visa sponsorship or transfer will not be considered for employment. SFCU does not provide any relocation benefits for any positions.
At Stanford Federal Credit Union (SFCU), benefits are an integral part of our total compensation package.
Each person's situation is unique. Therefore, choice, wherever possible, is a key component of our benefits. Each benefit helps meet an important need. Because we know it is the contribution of every member of the team, we want to recognize and reward each of you. That's why we provide competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program.