Commercial Loan Sr Documentation Specialist
Stanford Federal Credit Union Palo Alto, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $85,000 Yearly
We’re on a mission to improve financial lives! If you’re a high-energy, compassionate, and collaborative individual yearning to make a difference, we need you on our team! Members really do come first at Stanford FCU because we’re non-profit and owned by our members. Our members work for Stanford University and some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley—and we provide them with the most generous financial benefits in our industry.
Stanford FCU is a $3.5 billion company with a global reach—77,000 members in 92 countries and growing! Come grow with us and see what it’s like to work for a Bay Area Top Workplace. As our CEO says, “we work hard, and we play hard”, and we need your help to improve even more financial lives!
Who You are:
- Expertise in loan documentation preparation and review, including review of all associated entity documents.
- Make recommendations to management to ensure loans are documented with the appropriate covenants, correct structures, and ensure compliance with regulations and state law as well as enforceability.
- Extensive experience on Finastra LaserPro documentation system.
- Proficient in title review, including underlying documents to determine acceptable exceptions to title policies as well as appropriate endorsement to ensure priority lien position.
- Ensure accurate creation and filing of UCC financing statements. Draw forbearance documents and other legal documents under the guidance of SFCU legal counsel. Prepare re-conveyance documents.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in commercial loan documentation preparation and review
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from a four (4) year college or university
What You’ll Do:
- Provide a due diligence review on loan packages to ensure that loans are documented and funded based on the approved Credit Memo, SFCU policies & procedures, and NCUA regulations.
- Manage and expand relationships with title and escrow to coordinate loan closings within time constraints of purchase contracts and loan pay-offs.
- Process loan deposit checks and wires and prepare disbursement checks related to SFCU fees.
- Process and fund loans in a timely manner, including reconciliation of loan disbursements, wires, review and approval of funding conditions, balance general ledger accounts, assemble loan closing files in accordance with procedures and upload into nCino. Accurately board loans onto core system.
- Maintain proactive communication internal communication with lending staff, department manager, and VP Commercial Lending.
- Clear assigned post-closing conditions.
- Maintain and update loan documentation templates to include LaserPro updates. Assist in training new loan staff members.
- Prepare and board loans as needed.
Some of our benefits for YOU:
- 100% paid for employee medical/vision/dental/life insurance and disability premiums
- Employer 401(k) matching
- Annual 401(k) profit sharing contribution
- Up to $500 per year in health/fitness benefits
- Employee recognition program $ benefits
- Paid Sick Time and Vacation
- Federal/banking holidays
- Ongoing training and education, seminars, conferences
- Employee discount loan program (auto/mortgage/credit card) depending on eligibility
- Flex health/transit plan availability
If you are ready for this awesome opportunity (or know somebody who is) please contact us today!
Please Note: SFCU does not provide work visa sponsorship or accept visa transfers for any positions. Applicants that require work visa sponsorship or transfer will not be considered for employment. SFCU does not provide any relocation benefits for any positions.
Stanford Federal Credit Union is committed to equal employment opportunities, and a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion for qualified individuals of all backgrounds.
Stanford Federal Credit Union
AddressPalo Alto, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Stanford Federal Credit Union