Senior Financial Analyst II (Workflow/HCM Manager)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides COMPASS government financial, contracting, Workflow, Human Capital Management (HCM), and administrative support to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) – National Capital Region (NCR)/Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, and other COMPASS customers, as needed. Reports to the Program Manager (PM)
Works independently on NCR project, but as part of larger FBCH/NCR team, supporting all general COMPASS task categories—data extraction, analyses, cleansing, correction, 2nd level quality control, Workflow and HCM data processing, group and one-on one training, and reporting. Responsible for communication with NCR leadership, MTF points of contact, COMPASS PMs, and FBCH/NCR COMPASS Team to execute program and ensure deliverables are timely and accurate. Serves as NCR Workflow and HCM manager
- Consolidates data from former Army/Navy/Air Force Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) to implement and sustain STI’s first ever Market level Workflow and HCM offering.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of data submissions.
- Uses multiple contracting and financial systems (COMPASS, GFEBS, DEAMS, CRIS, EDA) to extract, validate, and reconcile data.
- Completes analyses to assist the customer with business practice improvements and assess accuracy of data submissions.
- Consolidates and aggregates data by site, Market, and/or region and reports result to internal/external staff.
- Identifies gaps in automated interface data capture—CORE COMPASS, WF, and HCM—and reviews alert warning lights, research issues, documents findings, and updates data set as required.
- Works independently to complete 2nd level quality control (QC), identifying and documenting errors, and communicating results to customers and recommending solutions to the PM and then implementing new processes.
- Recommends and monitors deobligations to include maintenance of site specific deobligation workbooks.
- Performs Tier II help desk functions as it relates to NCR HQ Workflow & HCM.
- Provides expert analysis, customer feedback, and process improvement recommendations to NCR staff; elevates system change requests to PM.
- Provides monthly input, statistical data, and results of analyses to PM for compliance reporting as part of the Government Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP review)
- Utilizes critical thinking skills to identify problem areas, document finding, facilitate problem resolution, and recommend process improvement actions to the consulting staff.
- Assesses flow of every package processed through all the stages of the NCR HQ Workflow, determining bottlenecks, providing operational feedback to IT, and performing work-a-rounds as necessary to generate positive customer outcomes.
- Provides training to financial analysts and government end users, demonstrating COMPASS capabilities/functionality, HCM and Workflow functionality, available standard reports, search and sort actions, and dashboards.
- May be detailed to support other COMPASS projects in similar role.
Travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 (eight years’) experience working in government finance or contracting field; 6 years’ direct experience in field may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- MUST HAVE Knowledge of financial or contract management information systems such as GFEBS, WAWF, EDA, CRIS, DEAMS, ABSS, STARS, or similar Government systems.
- Experienced COMPASS user highly desired.
- CDFM or similar certification; PMP desired.
Must be eligible for a security clearance (US Citizenship is required).
Must have COVID vaccinations and provide proof.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Standard Technology