Lead Software Developer/Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Industry leading contractor located in Bethesda, MD is seeking a Lead Microsoft Full Stack Software Developer/Architect. Position will be remote.
- Oversee software developers
- Guide refactoring of application from ASP.NET to Azure (Core)
- Design solutions from business requirements consistent with overall application architecture
- Provide guidance, mentoring and code reviews across Agile teams
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Contribute to code
- Create and amend design documents including database schema
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Improve and document development lifecycle processes
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and ten years’ demonstrated experience preferred Or 15+ years of demonstrated similar or direct relevant experience:
- Using Microsoft Visual Studio. Expert-level knowledge of this environment is expected, programming in C# and use of Team Foundation Server.
- Programming in Microsoft SQL Server using: SSIS, T-SQL stored procedures, access to stored procedures and datasets through ASP.NET. Expert-level knowledge of relational database design and programming required in T-SQL. Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft EntityFramework and LINQ is also required.
- Database design and management in SQL Server.
Demonstrated experience in leading a team of software developers is required.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
Must meet eligible requirements for security clearance (US citizenship is a requirement).
Company policy requires proof of COVID vaccinations or must apply for exception to the policy
Must have access to high speed internet (fiber-based broadband).
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?