Financial Analyst III
ONSITE Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Financial Analyst will provide finance and contract management consultation to HQ SG1/8Y, AFMRA/SGAR and all AFMS Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) and associated organizational staff CONUS and OCONUS. Some of the duties are:
-Assist AFMRA OAC Managers as they manage the overall financial program at the headquarters, major commands and facility level by conducting financial consultation as needed.
- Using established guidance, advises MTF government personnel on the proper process to enter AFMS requirements into AF accounting system.
- Extract/mine/export data from Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS) and Defense Enterprise Accounting Management Systems (DEAMS).
- Perform Budget Execution Report (BER) reconciliation and requirement reviews to ensure data accuracy, formula integrity, assess projections and identify any immediate issues that may impact ability execute the organization’s financial program.
- Perform comprehensive financial and contractual analysis site visits to medical treatment facilities as directed by the Financial Analysis and Consultation (FAC) Project Manager
- Utilize AF manpower data to identify funding streams and identify funding shortfalls or excess.
- Participate in Conferences, Meetings, Video Teleconferences, Teleconferences, Webinars, etc. as required and perform quality control duties.
- Prepare briefings, reports, bullet papers, or other supporting documentation as needed.
- Minimum of a Baccalaureate Degree in a business or related field (e.g., business administration, computer information systems, finance, healthcare, economics, health management, etc.); or five (5) years of equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in AF MTF Resource Management Office or equivalent MAJCOM Medical Resources Office.
- Minimum of two (2) years of analytical experience using the BER and AF Manpower tools and documents.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in AFMS financial systems and manpower processes.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with specific DHP issues, accounting processes, commodities, Budget Activity Groups (BAG), budgetary processes, third party reimbursement programs, POM, and Manpower documents.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with the Commander’s Resource Integration System, to include how to create DHP-specific queries, data extraction, data import/export, and information analysis and AF Manpower tools and documents.
- Use and knowledge of Defense Enterprise Accounting Management System (DEAMS) is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working with the AFMS medical organizational structure, clinical missions, programs and requirements to study and analyze procedures related to the provision of medical care, staffing requirements, and link to financial operations.
-Minimum of four (4) years of experience preparing oral and written presentations (analysis). Must be able to perform necessary coordination to provide the results of financial analyses to leaders at all levels of the organization, to include the activity's executive committee.
MUST be able to obtain a government issued security clearance.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans
Established in 1985, STI is a minority and woman owned small business. STI is an equal opportunity employer.