District Manager Retail
Standard Optical Salt Lake County, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a District Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail management team.
- Supervise multiple retail managers.
- Develop, monitor and track KPI performance for multiple locations.
- Insure adherence to policy and corporate directives.
- Work closely with CEO to develop growth strategies.
- Train and evaluate managers
- Track weekly/monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Recruit and hire store management staff
- Work closely with training department to identify training needs.
- Previous experience in retail, healthcare, Optometry/Ophthalmology other related fields.
- Experience in multi-site management.
- Experience in performance management.
- Experience with SMART goals and/OKRs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Standard OpticalWhy Work Here?
We offer great pay, benefits and career mobility. We have established customer base. We let you be you.
Standard Optical is a family owned, full-scope eye care provider based in Salt Lake City. Since 1911 we have been the leaders in the industry with 20 locations across Utah. We own our own vision insurance company, State of the art Laser/Surgical center as well as proprietary technologies that give us a distinct competitive advantage.
1901 Parkway Blvd Salt Lake CitySalt Lake County, UT