- Drive70 bbl and 120 bbl vacuum trucks to the customers' location(s), disposal site(s), and back to the company yard.
- Driver must load and unload various fluids by using hoses connected to the truck.
- The driver must monitor fluids required for the job based on customers' needs and other requirements.
- Responsible for knowledge of DOT rules and regulations and all job related company, state, and federal requirements.
- Maintain accurate work tickets based on the company's work requirements and the work performed for the customer.
- Understand basic maintenance concepts to perform light to moderate repairs as necessary.
- Maintain cabs and exterior. Keep them clean and well maintained.
- Responsible for Pre-Trip and Post-Trip and report any maintenance or repairs necessary.
- Any other duty, responsibility or task as assigned by supervisor.
-Must be able to work flexible work schedules Mon through Sun 8 to 12 hour shifts
Standard Oilfield Works LLC