We are seeking a Pediatric ICU Registered Nurse to join our team for a 13 week travel experience!
You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. You may care for pre- and post-operative patients or perform advanced, invasive diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- A current California registered nursing license
- A minimum of one (1) year recent experience in PICU nursing, in an acute care facility
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required
Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to listen and understand information and ideas quickly
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans