Solar Installation Roof Lead- Tesla Experience Desired
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Solar Installation Roof Lead is a critical leader of the installation crews, who are responsible for installing residential solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The Solar Roof Lead and team members are responsible for precise and timely updates regarding current solar installation projects, while employing best installation and safety practices.
Job Type: Full-time + overtime offered
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with many positions incentivized
- Paid training
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance
- Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee referral program
- Career path opportunities for top performers
- Lead rooftop & electrical installation crews, responsible for laying out, installing, commissioning and quality control of all parts of the solar installation.
- Install, maintain, and repair the racking, panels, and flashing for photovoltaic solar systems.
- Install, maintain, and repair the mechanical/structural mounting of racking and modules.
- Properly flashing all roof penetrations.
- String configurations and micro inverters for solar arrays.
- Organize and maintain system components in warehouses, company trucks, and at job sites.
- Document completion of completed installation.
- Clean up of job site.
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety.
- Have the rare opportunity to help save the planet.
- 2+ years solar experience - experience installing photovoltaic systems required.
- 1+ year of experience working on roofs (you must love heights).
- 2+ years of electrical experience preferred.
- Experience leading peers/teams
- No problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the heavy lifting.
- Physical mobility of upper and lower body.
- Ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (heat, snow, rain, wind, etc).
- Willingness and capability to climb ladders, stairs, and work on rooftops.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Capability to lift 50 lbs of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
- Superb customer service skills - a high level of professionalism and a positive demeanor is a MUST. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check, national driving record check, and drug screen.
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certification preferred.
- Analytic problem solver who knows how to get stuff done.
- Must have a high level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Be part of a team that is passionate, engaging, and energetic about solar energy, the environment and working outside. You understand what it takes to get the job done; finding a resolution to challenges.
- Bring a sense of pride of ownership every day, willing to help out wherever needed and wear numerous hats in doing so. You are versatile enough to be an exceptional team player as well as an effective individual contributor.
- Passionate about making the world a cleaner place for everyone.
· 2+ year solar experience
· Leadership experience
Our mission is to create a clean, sustainable and secure energy future. We are searching for passionate and driven individuals.
Standard Energy Solutions (SES) empowers home and business owners to take control of their energy needs. Our experts identify and execute sustainable, renewable solutions that save money and improve resiliency. We provide solar systems, energy management solutions and energy storage to customers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Standard Energy SolutionsRichmond, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.