Residential Electrician- Columbia, MD
Standard Energy Solutions is seeking an experienced Residential Electrician with a pioneering spirit, willing to explore new concepts, technology and embrace innovation. This opportunity will demand creative, out of box thinking to contribute to first of their kind projects related to grid modernization. This individual is motivated to be an agent of change, interested in leaving a legacy as a valued SES team player in building the energy grid of the future.
- Must be experienced Residential Electrician.
- Must have Tremendous Customer Service Skills, Written and Verbal.
- Understand Troubleshooting Techniques.
- Independent Worker with Little to No Direct Supervision.
- Install and Troubleshoot lighting, panels, disconnects, conduit, solar panels, inverters.
- Inventory and Tool Management.
- Ability to use basic installation tools, power tools and hand tools.
- Good physical condition, able to lift minimum of 50lbs, and have the ability to climb ladders and work on rooftops.
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check and Drug Screen.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance record.
- 2+ years Solar Electrical and/or Service experience.
$20-$35/hour depending on certifications and experience
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
• Paid training
• Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance
• Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
• 401(k) savings plan
• Employee referral program
• Career path opportunities for top performers
Standard Energy Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.