If you are organized, professional, and eager to learn, we have an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Standard Electric Supply Co. is one of the top 100 electrical and automation distributors in the country and we want YOU to join our team in Verona, WI!
What’s in It for You?
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Monetary Incentives and Rewards
- 18 Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Days Available each calendar year
- 8 Paid Holidays
- A Great Working Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Fun Team-Building Events
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k and Profit-Sharing
- Family Oriented Culture
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Responding timely to calls from customers interested in placing orders
- Reviewing and entering customer orders
- Building and improving upon customer relationships
- Processing returns and quotes as requested
- Managing communication through various tools
If You Have These Qualifications, We’d Like To Hear From You!
- High school Diploma required
- 1-2 years of prior customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family owned company that has celebrated 100 years of service and we want YOU to join our team!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Standard Electric Supply Co., we are one of the top 100 electrical and automation distributors in the country. We are a well-established electrical distributor of automation, control, power, distribution, and other conventional electrical products with a passion for innovation. We are headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with 14 other locations throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. In the past 99 years, we’ve experienced steady growth with over 175 associates contributing to our success. We are proud to be consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.