Senior Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Top tier compensation plan uncapped. Reporting to Senior Sales Leadership, the Sales Professional works in the acquisition and development of deep customer relationships to drive technology adoption and revenue for the organization. This includes working in a cross-functional capacity to develop and successfully execute strategic and tactical sales plans as well as establishing customer channels to position the company to achieve long-term growth while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, provide solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Develop and implement effective sales channels to achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrate leadership with customers through effective communication of corporate and technology messaging and hands-on training of hospital clinical personnel.
- Create and manage individual budgets for sales activities (local trade shows, educational efforts, etc.)
- Negotiate hospital agreements where required.
- Negotiate and control pricing agreements and strategies with hospital customers in alignment with overall corporate strategies.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate within a designated territory.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales performance.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
- Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company's CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values, and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 7+ years of sales & marketing experience in a medical device, Bariatric, or life sciences technology company.
- Proven record of sales excellence managing a sales territory and establishing long-term strategic sales growth initiatives.
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Solid understanding of healthcare compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Skilled in developing and working with a variety of different sales/distribution partners: direct sales force, independent sales reps, national and local distributors, and OEM partners.
- Strong relationship-building sales skills to constructively foster relationships internally and externally, including key opinion leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee/contractor and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
This description documents the general nature and work level of the job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of an employee/contractor who performs the job.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Standard Bariatrics