We are embarking on a multi expansion this year. The plan is to open 5+ NEW offices across the United States in 2020. We are also updating our management layout with great incentives, diverse upper management team, and of course fun trips. As a part of the comprehensive development program, we are seeking leaders to join the family and help propel the organization forward through this next phase of explosive growth.
Benefits at a Glance - Commitment to Quality of Life
· Regularly work no more than 50 hours per week
· Consistently enjoy weekends off
· Vacation available upon request
· Advance and Re-locate to a state of your choice
· 100% of General Managers and Directors of Operations promoted from within
· Demonstrates strong leadership and guest service skills.
· Demonstrates sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
· Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills.
· Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality Team Members.
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Restaurant management experience preferred
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager