What sets Stand Up Management apart from any other firm is our passion for our people (clients, customers and employees alike), perpetual growth in advancement opportunities, and our ever-growing drive to keep intact our position at the top. Full training is provided.
Benefits of working with Stand Up Management:
- Opportunities to Travel
- Personal Growth and Development
- Cross training in sales and consulting
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We only promote within our company
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position;
- Bachelors Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, History, Marketing, Music, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship
- Competitive, Results - Driven Work Style
- Leadership Experience
- Independently Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
- This position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager