Stand Up management is seeking a Client Service Manager with 2+ years of relationship management, client service or marketing experience within an energy supplier and energy broker environment. Candidate would be part of the Client Service Team and must have excellent oral/written communication skills to handle manifold responsibilities as outlined below:
· Maintain and enhance relationships with existing and new clients.
· Gain in-depth knowledge of the firm’s services.
· Promote client retention and sales through participation in client meetings and discussions covering energy savings and energy solutions.
· Work closely with the business, the sales teams and Brokers portfolio managers to coordinate all support activities and cross selling efforts.
· Work closely with various divisions within the organization to assure proper client relations and client acquisitions are covered.
· Lead and coordinate account services and new account launches with the Head of Client Service.
Qualifications Client Service Manager:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Exceptional work ethic
· Bachelor’s degree is a plus
· 2+ year’s experience working within a relationship management, client service or marketing experience capacity
· Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
· Work independently but must also be a team player
· Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
Entry level candidates with the following interests should apply:
Entry level customer care marketing - marketing & sales, entry level marketing - entry level marketing customer relations, entry level customer acquisition, entry level marketing conversion, entry level sales, marketing customer renewal, marketing retention, entry level marketing research, marketing effectiveness, provides face to face marketing service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant marketing management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in marketing hospitality, entry level marketing evaluation, customer loyalty, entry level sales service adviser, marketing analyst, marketing associate, entry level marketing consultant, marketing adviser, entry level relationship marketing management