Stand Up Management is an expanding promotional sales firm in the Cleveland area, looking for a Business Development Representative. We specialize in promotional sales campaigns for top-tier, nationally recognized companies. Due to our upcoming expansion plans, we are in immediate need of an energetic Business Development Representative to work with us, helping market and promote clients' brands and acquire new customers.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative:
· Generate sales leads through direct face-to-face contact with customers.
· Meet with customers and clients, develop relationships, and maintain great customer service to gather and qualify leads on a daily basis.
· Utilize your customer service skills to prepare and present competitive sales proposals.
· Develop skills in account management, business development, and territory management.
· Participate in our client’s unique marketing/sales training program.
· Work closely with a variety of senior management & marketing/sales staff to accomplish your goals.
Benefits of the Business Development Representative:
· Competitive sales team environment.
· Opportunity to attend our client’s sales/marketing training seminars.
· Phenomenal support through networking opportunities and conference calls.
· Ongoing training to bring out all individuals' maximum potential.
· Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year.
· Professional, hands-on, one-on-one training.
· Recession-proof, growing industry.
Qualifications of the Business Development Representative:
· 1-2 years’ experience in direct marketing, field marketing, direct sales, field sales, telesales, customer service, customer relations, client services, business development, and other marketing & sales related fields an asset.
· Individual must be hard working, motivated, and have a great work ethic
· Desire and ability to exceed sales and lead quotas.
· Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented, and ambitious.
· Must be willing to be trained from an entry level position
· Must be able to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently
related keywords*: entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, sports, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry-level,marketing, advertising, profession, sports marketing, management, promotions, campaign management, account executive, business development, marketing concepts, account coordinator, market research, public relations, strategic planning, direct marketing, promotional sales, entertainment, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, client relations, retail, hospitality, server, restaurant entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, clerical, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, public relations, communications, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern