Company LOOKING FOR Overlay Welder
The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day. Apply here and you'll get to experience it too.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Located in Tulsa
- 1st Shift 5:00AM – 1:30PM, M-F, overtime as required, including Saturdays
- Pay: $14-$20/Hour DOE
- Skill requirements: Oxy-Fuel rod welding experience preferred. Spray & Fuse welding experience a plus. Needs to be able to understand basic manufacturing drawing dimensions
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Candidate must work well with others, be dependable, and be self-driven
- Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO and Vacation eligible after probationary period completed
- Job Description:
- Logs attendance and labor hours against jobs utilizing Company timeclock system
- Marks or tags material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required
- Maintains lot traceability & records data detailed on job routers
- Reviews job router and understands methods and products which will be created
- Reads and understands 2D mechanical drawings / blueprints
- Prepares all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter
- Selects and installs torches, torch tips, and filler rods according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals
- Preheats workpieces prior to welding using torches or ovens
- Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to apply overlay weld to base metal and/or spray hard facing material and then fuses it to base material, using gas torches
- Applies hard coating using plasma arc, HVOF, and oxy-fuel rod welding with gas torches
- Operates equipment safely and uses required PPE
- Ensures tasks are completed in accordance with customer requirements
- Maintains tools and work area in a clean, orderly condition
- Adheres to all Company Policies and Work Instructions
- All other duties as assigned
- No placement fee
Job ID # 110810
Welding Division - Call or Text us at 918-584-7018
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/weldingjobstulsa/
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.