Customer Service Representative
If your wallet is like an onion, when you open it up it makes you cry, then here is the solution for it to change. Apply here.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Pay is Negotiable
- Located in Sand Springs
- Temp to Hire
- Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm
- Position Summary:
- The CSR is responsible for providing the best sales support necessary to enhance and strengthen our customer relationships. This includes all direct and indirect communications regarding order processing, order management, material ready dates, production scheduling, logistics and quality issues. CSRs act as the liaison between our customers, the Sales team and the Operations group.
- Primary Responsibilities: Order Entry • Enter customer orders into the system • Submit order acknowledgement to customer within 24 hours of receipt
- Order Management: Assist with the communication of any special raw material requirements • Review of orders for timeliness of scheduling, completion and shipping • Confirm accuracy of shipping documentation with customer purchase order and order acknowledgement • Timely communication of order delay or any other supply issues
- Customer Relations: Maintain accurate and updated customer information in IQMS • Maintain and provide accurate and updated customer pricing • Manage any sample requests • Respond to quotations for stock bottles • Deliver information pertaining to our stock bottle program (pack out, pallet/TL quantities etc.) • Review and communicate inventory levels with the customers • Register any customer quality issues and communicate the process with the customer; follow up on Closed complaints • Assist and address any A/R issues • Assist and address any slow/obsolete inventory issues • Arrange freight including invoice prep and pick ticket generation
- Sales Support: Implement new customer set up (including BOM et al) • Properly qualify and manage phone and web site inquiries • Assist with New Product development projects (drawing/mold PO’s, tooling invoices etc.) • Establish/maintain professional customer relationships/communication • Provide new stock bottle quotations • Prepare purchase orders and invoices for customer drawings/new molds
- Office Support: Assist in greeting and checking in visitors, guests, vendors, and new hires. • Answer incoming phone calls. • Various other office duties and tasks as needed
- Position Requirements: The Customer Service Representative should possess and exhibit following characteristics: • Independently motivated • A pleasant and engaging personality • Detail orientation • Ability to multi-task • Good time management skills • Ability to prioritize • Strong organization skills • Be a team player • Flexible • Demonstrate Microsoft Office 365 proficiency • Be a customer advocate (check and balance with Ops/Production) • Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following all policies and procedures
- Work shift:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm • Must be available for overtime as needed.
- Required Education/Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). • 3 years related experience.
- Physical Demands:
- Sitting for extended periods of time. • Walking over long distances to accomplish tasks. • Lifting 10 - 20 pounds regularly and 50 pounds occasionally • Talking by expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word in a friendly, professional manner. • Hearing sounds with no less than 40 dB at 500Hz, 100 Hz, and 2000 Hz with or without correction. Able to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make fine discriminations in sound.
Job ID # 110745
4305 S. Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120,
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of Operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringintulsa #employmentintulsa #jobsintulsa #staffingintulsa #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #workintulsa #tulsajobs #hiringinoklahoma #oklahomajobs #standbypersonnel #personnelintulsa #localjobnearme