Project Management Specialist
Stampin' Up! Riverton, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
Be a Part of Something Amazing
In between supporting a global sales force (that we call "demonstrators") and creating the world's best stamps, ink, and paper, we carve out a little time for parties, perks, and basking in the glory of an amazing work/life balance.
Sound like something you could get behind? Good. Because we're looking for people just like you - who are good at what they do and are passionate about helping others.
Did We Mention the Perks?
Here are a few of the other perks we offer:
- A wicked-awesome benefits package (go ahead and compare)
- A Friday dress code every day of the week (dust off those jeans)
- Extreme crafting experiences (totally optional, but give it a try)
- Paid personal time off...like, a lot of it (see "work/life balance" above)
- Tuition assistance and 401(k) programs (company match, baby!)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exemplify Stampin' Up!'s core values: we care about people first, we act with courage, we better our best, and we own it.
- Develop and manage schedules and other project-related documentation for assigned projects to ensure timely completion and accurate information. Work with all project team members to create realistic and accurate project timelines. Facilitate the accurate and timely completion of all activities related to assigned projects.
- Act as a liaison between functional groups to ensure the hand-off of key data and resources happens correctly, accurately, and in a timely manner to minimize rework.
- Provide project information to all stakeholders regarding schedule, status, issues, risks, scope changes, and milestone achievements to maintain clear communication and achievable expectations.
- Track, escalate, and resolve project issues appropriately to ensure the project finishes on time.
- Work with management, project leads, and others involved in the project on process improvement to create efficiencies, reduce rework, and achieve optimal results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team, facilitate effective meetings, briefings, and presentations.
- Good analytical, planning, and project management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to multitask and track many different projects at one time.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Stampin' Up!