Business Systems Analyst
Stampin' Up! Riverton, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
Business Systems Analyst
Be a Part of Something Amazing
In between supporting a global sales force (that we call "demonstrators") and creating the world's best stamps, ink, and paper, we carve out a little time for parties, perks, and basking in the glory of an amazing work/life balance.
Sound like something you could get behind? Good. Because we're looking for people just like you - who are good at what they do and are passionate about helping others.
Did We Mention the Perks?
Here are a few of the other perks we offer:
- A wicked-awesome benefits package (go ahead and compare)
- A Friday dress code every day of the week (dust off those jeans)
- Extreme crafting experiences (totally optional, but give it a try)
- Paid personal time off...like, a lot of it (see "work/life balance" above)
- Tuition assistance and 401(k) programs (company match, baby!)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exemplify Stampin' Up!'s core values: we care about people first, we act with courage, we better our best, and we own it.
- Coordinate or hold Agile Ceremonies as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with stakeholders by helping them plan, test, and execute their requirements.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems.
- Analyze business and user needs and current process and document requirements, then translate them into proper system requirement specifications to achieve effective resource allocation and time management.
- Ensure all applications are appropriately supported and that software is operating; troubleshoot problems with software and advise developers as needed.
- Interface with business users at all levels to communicate systems capabilities and set expectations.
- Respond to production support needs as appropriate.
- Create and monitor project timelines as assigned.
- Interface with vendors in analyzing product capabilities, resolving system problems, and implementing enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in I.T. field or related work experience.
- Information Technology experience, including experience with the complete development lifecycle with demonstrable increase in responsibility.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively on a technical and non-technical level so users can understand the system.
- Ability to develop cross-functional knowledge of various departments and their needs.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines, prioritizing internal customer needs and determining urgency and impact of request.
- Experience with common issue management software, Jira, Basecamp, Monday.com, SolarWinds Service Desk, Azure Devops, etc.
Nice to haves
- SQL experience.
- Exposure to one major cloud provider such as, Azure, GCP, AWS.
- Experience with medium to large international e-commerce deployments.
- Experience with Direct Sales model.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Stampin' Up!