Customer Service Representative
Stampede Meat, Inc.
Sunland Park, NM
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative provides administrative support, processes orders, prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for various meat products.
- Communicates any questions, issues or information regarding customers on pricing, product, service, complaints, etc. to the other Customer Service Representative or Sales & Marketing Manager promptly.
- Inputs customer orders into Aspen Canopy ERP system; including 6-pack orders; and Dock pick-up orders for Foodservice
- Sends all order confirmations via fax or email.
- Files away orders and paperwork.
Other duties may be required, such as:
- May relay orders to shipping and Line Supervisors to ensure an on-time delivery.
- Traces status of orders. Will interact with shipping and production managers to ensure orders are properly filled and shipped on time, as needed.
- Facilitates and distributes sample paperwork.
- Works directly with shipping needs, rescheduling of orders, notifying customers of shorted orders, scheduling appointments (new or old) and other various tasks needed by shipping. As needed.
- May assist in filling out contract forms, preparing change of address records, or issuing discontinuance orders. As needed.
- May provide administrative support for the Customer Service Representative, including preparing correspondence, letters, memos, etc., sorting and distributing mail, answering and routing incoming calls and other administrative duties, as needed.
- Performs other related duties, as needed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); College or University degree is preferred. At least one to two years of related experience required, preferably in the meat industry.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
About the Company
Stampede produces and sells value-added (seasoned and prepared), portion-controlled beef, pork, poultry and protein products. Our product line includes the following: steaks, pork, specialty, ground and cooked products.
Stampede Meat, Inc. operates three U.S.D.A.-inspected food-processing facilities in the Chicagoland area and one in New Mexico.
Stampede is a team-oriented organization driven by its five Core Values:
Teamwork ~ Innovation ~ Improve Daily ~ Challenge Directly and Respectfully ~ Perform Passionately
Learn more at stampedemeat.com
Stampede achieved the Illinois Manufacturers' Association's Healthy Manufacturer for Infectious Disease Prevention Certification for all three Illinois processing facilities, attesting to our ongoing commitment to protect our team members through the pandemic with a comprehensive program.
All employees and customers are required to wear a face mask and common surfaces are sanitized throughout shifts.
Stampede Meat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Stampede Meat, Inc.
AddressSunland Park, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Stampede Meat, Inc.
Get fresh Customer Service Order Processing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.