Operating Room (OR) & PACU Registered Nurses (RNs)
Incentives: Enjoy robust total rewards and employee wellness program
We know what it takes to attract talent to improve our workforce and support our mission, so we offer:
• Sign-on bonus up to $15,000
• Competitive salaries
• Superior benefits from day one
• High levels of employee engagement
Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) and Stamford Health are continuing our unique collaboration and have created the premier center for advanced orthopedics in New England. We’ve exceeded volume expectations and are continuing to grow to serve more patients, which includes the opening of another brand new state-of-the-art operating suite this summer.
A place to make a difference
Now is your time to become an integral member of this extraordinary perioperative nursing team.
- Opportunities are available for OR nurses with 1 year of experience and
- PACU nurses with 2 years of critical care experience.
- Professionals with a passion for orthopedics can thrive in an environment that promotes the competent practice, dedication to lifelong learning, and active shared governance. Our RNs work in partnership with our physicians and surgeons, and everyone’s voice is heard.
- RN License operational in the state of Connecticut
To learn more or submit your resume, visit StamfordHealth.org/Careers/HSS
To schedule a personal tour, please contact Sarah Devine, RN, Human Resources Manager,
at 203.276.7287 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Designated: ANCC Magnet Recognition®
Accredited: The Joint Commission
Member: NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System
Designated: Planetree Person-Centered Care
Equal opportunity employer.
HSS is the world’s largest academic medical center focused on musculoskeletal health and ranked the #1 hospital for orthopedics according to U.S News & World Report (2018-19). Through this unique alliance, HSS Orthopedics Stamford Health will expand access to leading clinicians, as well as best practices and protocols developed by HSS over its 156 years of experience.